This week at GlenRidgeTKD
- COVID-19 Update
- March 28th promotion test
- Taekwon-do Demonstration (originally scheduled for 3/21)
We know that area schools are closed and for the foreseeable future we will remain open so that people can continue to take classes and have some normalcy in this unusual situation we are in. Toward that end we are doing the following:
- We have put in place enhanced cleaning protocols
- We will require all students to wash their hands at the school before taking class
- We have eliminated hand shakes
- We have eliminated drills and techniques that require students touching each other, such as self-defense.
Master Meany has been in extensive discussions with other Taekwondo International school owners to continue doing best practices for managing through these events.
Last but not least we kindly ask all students to stay home if you are feeling unwell.
Comments are closed.
Glen Ridge Taekwon-do - 133b Glenridge Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042 - 973-744-1666
For over 20 years we have been proudly serving Montclair, Glen Ridge, Bloomfield, Nutley, Little Falls, Verona, East Orange, West Orange, South Orange, Caldwell, West Caldwell, North Caldwell, Cedar Grove and many more!
Glen Ridge Taekwon-do is a founding member of Taekwon-do International