Fall Competition Training
The Fall 2016 competition training schedule has a been set for the following dates on Sunday mornings from 10:30AM to 12:00PM as follows:
Sunday 9/11 and 9/18 - Black Belts Only, Adults and Juniors
Sunday 10/2, 10/9 and 10/16 - All Adults and Juniors, both Color Belts and Black Belts
- All students in the Juniors or Adult program are welcome to the October sessions, includes all students from White Belt through Black Belt.
- You do not need to compete to take the classes.
- Students may attend some or all sessions.
- If you have fighting gear bring it.
- Students who have a Green Belt and up may get fighting gear; students who are Blue Belt or above are strongly recommended to have their own gear.
- If you do not have fighting gear you can borrow a chest guard (hogu) for the training, gear is available for purchase from the front desk.
- If you made it this far it means you are interested. We want you to attend, why don't you come to the training? We'll be happy to see you.
Comments are closed.
Glen Ridge Taekwon-do - 133b Glenridge Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042 - 973-744-1666
For over 20 years we have been proudly serving Montclair, Glen Ridge, Bloomfield, Nutley, Little Falls, Verona, East Orange, West Orange, South Orange, Caldwell, West Caldwell, North Caldwell, Cedar Grove and many more!
Glen Ridge Taekwon-do is a founding member of Taekwon-do International